Friday, December 16, 2011

Fun Prompt

"It's in my purse!" Patrick eyed the black bag warily. He learned long ago going into a woman's purse was dangerous. #storystarters --  (@jcrosen)

I thought it would be fun to share this story starter I saw on Twitter recently. I'm really tempted to write something with it.

And yes, this isn't my tweet. @jcrosen wrote the prompt. I had retweeted it, so I think that's why Twitter tagged me when I hit the share button. I edited the shared tweet to fix that. So we will see how that formats/links as I post this.

In sharing said tweet here I also figured it would be a good chance to mention the #storystarters hash tag. Writers can look for prompts and / or create some for others.

1 comment:

M Pax said...

Thanks for telling me something new about Twitter. It is a juicy prompt. Happy Holidays, Claire!