Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 Days of all things good: Humor

I enjoy humor. There is nothing like a good laugh to get in touch with a better mood or for simple enjoyment. It reminds me of the "Laughter is the Best Medicine" jokes in Reader's Digest. Well, the laughing part of humor at any rate.

I was thinking of Conan earlier in that no matter how cruddy my mood seams to be I almost always get some laughs out of his show. I'm so glad TBS picked him up for their network. His humor seams to resonate with me, I think it's his off beat style. Plus to if a joke isn't going over as well as planned he just rolls with the audience reactions and keeps on being funny.

I know humor is very subjective, what makes one person laugh can annoy the next person. Who do you find funny? What types of jokes? What about written humor? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like dry sarcastic humor the best.

Claire Goverts said...

Dry sarcastic humor is pretty funny, I do enjoy that as well.