Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Days of all things good: A to Z Challenge

I'm excited about the A to Z blog challenge, so why not call it something I'm grateful for. I've been struggling to keep up with blogging recently, and the possibilities of what I can blog about for the challenge have gotten me excited about blogging again. I spent part of tonight with my notebook out and jotting down possible post topic ideas.

With all the people participating in the challenge, I'm going to keep my posts short around 100 words or so. If any of the topics end up really needing more I can write a longer post after the challenge.

Though this leaves me wondering about the all things good posts. At first I was thinking of doing them along with A to Z. Two posts a day for awhile wouldn't be impossible. But I don't know how that would work out for other A to Z bloggers stopping by to have more to read through. And I've missed a few days already for all things good.

It had been nice blogging about positive things, maybe it might be good to have a weekly post of gratefulness after A to Z is over.

No comments: