Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome

Despite the fact that I'm the only poster, I was very tempted to write "first" in here. At least on it's own that is.

Moving on, I decided to create a blog specifically for my writing. I'm planning on writing about where I am with my various novel projects, how they are coming along, interesting thoughts about them, and such. I may also post my thoughts on the craft of fiction writing, and possibly post about books I find helpful.

I've left commenting set to the default of blogger: registered users (the OpenID) can comment, with the word verification. There is anonymous commenting with moderation, which I may switch to in the future. I'm still debating that yet, I get way to many spam comments on my Wordpress blog, which clogs up my e-mail with all the notification.

No comments: