Monday, October 11, 2010

Muse Prompting Monday: 3D

I made this scene awhile back and it reminds me of part of the landscape in my fantasy work in progress. Of course it doesn't have to inspire fantasy scenarios to others as there is nothing in the image that says "oh look I'm in a fantasy world". Then again this image is more flexible and allows for more creativity.

I used Bryce to create this image. The program is fairly easy to use and not to expensive. Once I've created a scene it usually only takes a few minutes for the program to process the rendering (the final image).

2 comments:

Karen Jones Gowen said...

You are talented! And you're right, it does look like something out of a fantasy land.

Unknown said...

You have a great imagination. The landscape is beautiful. It makes me want to visit.