Friday, June 22, 2012

It's a rainy day

After a few hot sunny days we have rain today. As I was walking through the soft showers it got me thinking of being home with Baby Girl. When it rains I like to hold her near a window and sing the part of the rainy day song I remember.

It's a rainy day, its a rainy day
It's raining outside and I can't go out to play.

I need to look up the rest of the lyrics sometime. As she gets older rainy days will be good indoor craft days, she can have fun making things.
And reading is great for rainy days. We even do that now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo ... send it our way, Claire! :) We need some moisture in South Texas.

Claire Goverts said...

EJ, I'll try :). It figures that the sun was out after I wrote this. Though it looks like we might get more rain later.

Golden Eagle said...

Short and sweet post. :)

Inger said...

What a sweet post, I can picture you and the baby in the window while the rain falls softly outside.