Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O is for opportunity #atozchallenge

Opportunity abounds
If only know where to look
If only take a chance
If only try something new
Stretch yourself
Challenge yourself
Opening up into something new.

-
This almost became "oh what to name a car" thanks to my musings on the way home. But I'd already jotted most of this down on paper while waiting for my workout class to start.

Though the car bit may come up here or there sometime. It was rather geeky. And maybe sort of funny, probably more on a local level.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved this poem but I can't wait to read your geeky car poem.

Laura S. said...

Hello, Claire! This is a lovely poem. Thanks for sharing it! Now I'm Off to find Opportunity and Obtain it for my Own! ;)

Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

Yolanda Renée said...

Opportunity is found in the oddest places!

Nice to meet you Claire via the A to Z challenge!